Partner with the Institute for Family Therapy: Unite for a Greater Impact
Why Partner with Us?
- The Institute of Family Therapy and Systemic Social Action (IFT) is one of the best-known and highly regarded therapy and training organisations in the UK.
- At IFT our vision is to support all people to challenge the oppressive and difficult aspects of their lives using relationships as resources transform people’s relationships and circumstances for the better.
- Our training programmes offer high quality training in the field of family systemic psychotherapy with families, couples, and individuals as well as systemic social action within organisations and communities.
- As a national charity we work with 100’s of front line organisations to build stronger relationships, families and communities. Since 1977 we have pioneered much of the practice and research development in family therapy including training thousands of front line practitioners and serving diverse sets of communities.
- By partnering with us, you will be working with a charity that believes that effective help requires flexible and robust trainings that are not afraid to think outside of the box to meet ever complex and challenging social needs.
- This includes delivering training packages that are designed to create sustainable change.
Corporate Sponsorship: A Strategic Alliance
As a corporate sponsor, you can contribute to specific programs, events, or research initiatives.
This strategic alliance allows your business to:
How Your Business Can Get Involved
Join Us in Making a Difference
Your partnership with the Institute for Family Therapy is more than just a corporate responsibility—it’s an opportunity to be part of a movement that changes lives and fosters healthier communities. To discuss partnership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact us (link to contact page). Together, we can create a lasting impact.
Partner with the Institute for Family Therapy and be a catalyst for positive change in families and communities.