IFT LAUNCHES THE WRITING FOR PUBLICATION COURSE
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” Margaret Fuller
Knowledge, as we know, is not static but a living and fluid body of ideas and experiences, of which we are all a part.
Some of you, and many students, have been asking us for some time now for support in publishing their systemic writings. Every year tutors and external markers are inspired, and their thinking genuinely stretched, by the quality of essays and dissertations that IFT students produce. This is a testimony to the diversity of student backgrounds and the passion that people put into their work, many of which are unique and valuable contributions to the systemic field.
We are therefore so pleased to announce the start of a new writing for publication course run by Glenda Fredman and Phillip Messent.
- 4 x 2-hour sessions (25 January, 8 February, 29 February, 21 March 2024)
- Learn from the experience of other authors
- Meet journal editors
- Learn about different publication styles
- Reflect on why we write and how we find our voices as writers
- Learn about what to expect after submitting an article
- And how to survive the peer review process !
- All within a group of supportive colleagues who want to develop their writing
and all for a course fee of £200
To book directly go through the events page on our website